In case of emergency, a Filipino national may apply for a Travel Document (TD) at the Philippine Consulate General (Ad Honorem) in Armenia at 25 Charents Street, 0025 Yerevan, RA, to be used in going back to the Philippines, in lieu of a valid Philippine passport.
- Duly-accomplished Travel Document application form
- Original passport and a photocopy of its data page
- Photocopy of immigration documents, e.g. PR Card, Work Permit, Visa, etc.
- Two (2) 4x3cm colored photos with white background
- Photocopy of Travel Itinerary
- A payment of $30 cash
Note: Processing at the Consulate takes an average of three (3) business days upon receipt of the documents. Please be reminded that the validity of the Travel Document (TD) is one (1) month only from the date of issue.